(Monday, March 17th, 2008) It’s African adventure on Top Gear tonight.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Holmes Inspection – Part 1 (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Hurricane-Proof Homes (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- Trains & Locomotives (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Today Show Tips: Home Safety Tips (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 25, residential water heaters, air bags, jelly beans, and ice resurfacers (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 8, suits of armor, street light poles, bent hardwood, and membrane switches (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Top Gear: Episode 4, Botswana Special (BBC America, 7:00 p.m.) NEW
- Top Gear: Episode 3 (BBC America, 8:00 p.m.)
- Street Tuner Challenge: Suspension Convention (Speed, 8:30 p.m.)
- Invention Nation: Less Landfill (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Street Tuner Challenge: Policing the Competition (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- Invention Nation: New Cool (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Killer Cable Snaps (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)