(Tuesday, March 11th, 2008) Catch a rerun of Ax Men, learn about gases, and see how a lot of things are made.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Showing the Cracks (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Deepest Tunnel (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 23, windshields, English saddles, butter, and post clocks (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Gas Tech (History, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 43, conga drums, metal plating, and buttons (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Reef Ball Maker (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Cave Digger (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Street Tuner Challenge: The Drifting Bikini (Speed, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 9, bumpers, lighting gels & camera filters, steam-powered models, and candy canes (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Ax Men: 01 Man vs. Mountain (History, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 14, magnets, cooked ham, silver-plated teapots, and crash test dummies (Discovery, 9:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Air Cylinder Rocket (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)