(Monday, March 10th, 2008) Top Gear makes you drool, and there are tons of reruns to watch as well.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Taking a Bath (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Coaster Build Off (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- Trains & Locomotives (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Today Show Tips: Backyard Decks (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 41, plastic injection moulds, automotive oil filters, filing cabinets, and blown glass (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 5, ambulances, dining room tables, diatonic accordions, and acrylic awards (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Top Gear: Episode 3 (BBC America, 7:00 p.m.)
- Top Gear: Episode 2 (BBC America, 8:00 p.m.)
- Street Tuner Challenge: Black Thursday (Speed, 8:30 p.m.)
- Invention Nation: Innovative Alternatives (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Street Tuner Challenge: Suspension Convention (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- Invention Nation: Eco-Energy (Science, 9:30 p.m.)