(Wednesday, March 5th, 2008) A new Smash Lab promises to destroy a tractor trailer in order to save it, and you rocketry fans get more reruns of Master Blasters.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Falling Flat (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Battle Machines (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- Cool Tools: Clean Up (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- Today Show Tips: Home Organization (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 19, wooden barrels, fire hydrants, automotive seats, and cathode ray tubes (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 20, stainless steel, football helmets, resin figurines, and laboratory glassware (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Anti-Gravity Device (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Master Blasters: Car Field Goal (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- Smash Lab: Fluidized Sand (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.) NEW
- Master Blasters: Missile Launching Spy Cars (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Flagstone Kitchen Floor (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Hammered With John & Jimmy DiResta: The Rocking Chair (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Voice Flame Extinguisher (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)