(Thursday, February 28th, 2008) A new American Chopper has Paul Jr. weld a bunch of lifetime-guarantee wrenches all over a motorcycle.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: House to Home – Part 1 (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build it Bigger: Mega-Tunnel (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Concrete Vanity (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- Today Show Tips: Fast Fixes (DIY, 5:30 p.m.)
- Rides: Ultimate Offroad (TLC, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 19, wooden barrels, fire hydrants, automotive seats, and cathode ray tubes (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Classic Tractors (RFD-TV, 7:00 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Gander Mountain 2 (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 20, stainless steel, football helmets, resin figurines, and laboratory glassware (Discovery, 7:30 p.m.)
- Cool Tools: Classic Update (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Craftsman/Diehard 1 (TLC, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Cool Tools (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Episode 14, hydroelectric power and computer microchips (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Episode 12, halogen light bulbs, car mufflers, and lock and key sets (Science, 9:00 p.m.)