(Saturday, February 16th, 2008) As always, Friday brings us woodworking on DIY and a Dirty Jobs mini-marathon.
All times are central.
- Dirty Jobs: Steam Ship Cleaner (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: Painted Corner Hutch (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Cranberry Farmer (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: French Side Table (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Arts-and-Craft Book Stand (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Bridge Painter (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Cherry Corner Shelf (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Hammered With John & Jimmy DiResta: The Toy Chest (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Some Assembly Required: Episode 1, moon bounce, Zamboni ice resurfacer, and hurricane-proof windows (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)