(Tuesday, February 12th, 2008) We get new episodes of Dirty Jobs and Some Assembly Required tonight. The runner up title for this post was “So Was the Titanic”…but that didn’t tie in with Dirty Jobs as well.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Holmes for the Holidays (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Deepest Tunnel (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 16, ropes, billiard tables, sailboards, and cymbals (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 44, horseshoes, dishwashers, graphite fly rods, and frozen pizzas (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Cranberry Farmer (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Mud Mineral Excavator (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Some Assembly Required: Episode 7, whiskey, a cat’s eye marble, and an unsinkable boat (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.) NEW
- MythBusters: Grenades and Guts (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)