(Tuesday, February 5th, 2008) Mike Rowe tarts it up, and Some Assembly Required shows us a bunch of disparate items being made, in all new episodes.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Semi Dilemma (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build it Bigger: Super-Stadium (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Cool Tools: Classic Update (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 37, radiators, hatchery chicks, phyllo dough, and cross-country skis (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 34, fresh cut flowers, adhesive tape, tofu, and lottery tickets (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Buoy Cleaner (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Cranberry Farmer (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Some Assembly Required: Episode 6, golf club, BMW diesel engine, and salt mine (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.) NEW
- MythBusters: Killer Brace Position (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)