(Wednesday, January 30th, 2008) A new episode of Mythbusters tonight involves radio control, sprockets, and pillow blocks, although most episodes do, now that we think of it. Once again we’re not sure what episodes of Street Tuner Challenge are airing tonight, but the one at 9:00 might be new.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Due Date (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build it Bigger: Biggest Warship (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 9, bumpers, lighting gels & camera filters, steam-powered models, and candy canes (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 10, umbrellas, outboard motors, silver cutlery, and tape measures (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Underwater Car (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Airplane on a Conveyor Belt (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Smash Lab: Train Crash (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Stone Furniture (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Street Tuner Challenge: Showtime (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- Hammered With John and Jimmy DiResta: The Retro Table Lamps (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Street Tuner Challenge: Get Competitive (Speed, 9:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Breakstep Bridge (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)