(Thursday, January 24th, 2008) A new American Chopper continues with military hijinks, and a new How Do They Do It takes us on a trip to the Peterbilt factory.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Gone to Pot (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Super Fast Warship (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- Cool Tools: Cut Above (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 24, aluminum pots and pans, artificial limbs, peanut butter, and high intensity light bulbs (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Rides: Bad Check (TLC, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 2, wood burning stoves, orthoses, ballet slippers, and buses (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- American Chopper: FANtasy Bike – Susan Morisset (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- Classic Tractors (RFD-TV, 7:00 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Army National Guard 2 (TLC, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Cool Tools: Wood Work (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Cool Tools: Get a Grip (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Episode 9, mega cargo ships and Peterbilt vehicles (Science, 9:00 p.m.) NEW
- How Do They Do It?: Episode 7, weather forecasting and hovercraft vehicles (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Lightning Strikes/Tongue Piercing (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)