(Tuesday, January 8th, 2008) We get new episodes of Dirty Jobs and Some Assembly Required tonight. Some Assembly Required should help fill the void left by the missing Made in America, even if the topics seem awfully familiar — MIA has covered both Gibson and Burt’s Bees already.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Out of the Ashes – Part 1 (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Fault Zone Tunnel (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 9, steel, apple juice, aircraft landing gear, and cosmetics (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 42, lacrosse sticks, frozen fish products, flashlights, and paintbrushes (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Vomit Island Workers (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Big Animal Vet (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Some Assembly Required: Episode 2, Gibson Guitar, Batesville Casket, Burt’s Bees (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.) NEW
- MythBusters: Boom Lift Catapult (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)