(Friday, December 28th, 2007) Woodworking and home repair shows never get old, do they?
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: House to Home Part 2 (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Mountain of Steel (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Attic Access (Home, 7:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Black Boxes, Steam Turbine, Racing Car (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- Take Home Handyman: Bachelor Party House: The Dingles (Home, 7:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 12, Aluminum screw caps, chocolate, pills, and pasta (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: Canopy Bed (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Hullaba-Loo (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made 4: Episode 16, Levels, Hot Dogs, Abrasive Grains, and Sandpaper (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: Shaving Stand (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made 4: Episode 15, Curling Stones, Refrigerators, Aluminium Baseball Bats, and Opalescent Glass (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Jigs and Fixtures Tour (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: World’s Tallest Skyscraper (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: Harley-Davidson (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)