(Wednesday, December 26th, 2007) Smash Lab debuts tonight, and there’s also a new episode of Street Tuner Challenge.
All times are central.
- MythBusters: Air Plane Hour (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Unfinished Business (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Hurricane-Proof Homes (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Big Rig Myths (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Pirates 2! (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Bullet Proof Vests, Robots, Formation Skydivers (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 10, holograms, package printing, skin cultures, and canned corn (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Diet Coke and Mentos (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Quarry Survival Tips (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Concrete Countertop (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Smash Lab: Episode 1 (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.) NEW
- Street Tuner Challenge: Calling in Reinforcements (Speed, 9:00 p.m.) NEW
- Street Tuner Challenge: Buckle up Tight (Speed, 9:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Bullet Proof Water (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)