(Saturday, December 22nd, 2007) As you expect, we’ll be watching reruns until after Christmas. But tonight’s run is perfect for vegging out — assuming you’ve got your tree up.
All times are central.
- Dirty Jobs: Leather Tanner (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Hurricane-Proof Homes (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made 4: Episode 4, steel wool, ranges, carved candles, and slot machines (Science, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made 4: Episode 5, CCD semiconductors, airline meals, paper cups, and trumpets (Science, 6:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made 4: Episode 6, padlocks, hair clippers, wooden shoes, and synthetic leather (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made 4: Episode 7, racing shells, stainless steel sinks, leather, and pedal steel guitars (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: Steamer Trunk (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: Adirondack Loveseat (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Folding Panel Screen (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Woodturned Vessel (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: Mobile Entertainment Center (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)