(Wednesday, December 12th, 2007) Tonight: a new episode of those high-flying Mythbusters plus new Street Tuner Challenge makes for an enjoyable night of TV.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 3, toothpicks, acrylic bathtubs, helicopters and beer (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build it Bigger: Space Tower (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Two Steps Back (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 41, plastic injection moulds, automotive oil filters, filing cabinets and blown glass (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 25, residential water heaters, air bags, jelly beans and ice resurfacers (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Shovels (History, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 51, fishing reels, miniature houses, and kitchen mixers (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Empire State Building, Extracting Copper (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 52, manhole covers, range hoods, artificial logs, and snowmobiles (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Air Plane Hour (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Rock Solid: Tile Bathroom Upgrade: Country to Elegant (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Street Tuner Challenge: Policing the Competition (Speed, 9:00 p.m.) NEW
- Street Tuner Challenge: Suspension Convention (Speed, 9:30 p.m.)