(Wednesday, December 5th, 2007) We get a new Mythbusters tonight with a steam powered machinegun (that sounds dangerous on so many levels) plus a new Street Tuner Challenge.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 39, firefighter boots, garden tools, automated machines and gypsum boards (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 43, conga drums, metal plating and buttons (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 24, individual transporters, cedar canoes and electric guitars (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 50, fur coats, hearses, outdoor lighting fixtures and golf tees (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Forest fires, car exhaust, space station (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Pro hockey sticks, bronzed shoes, treadmills, computers (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Confederate Steam Gun (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Rock Solid Limestone: Tile Entryway (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid Soapstone: Kitchen Makeover (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Street Tuner Challenge: Suspension Convention (Speed, 9:00 p.m.) NEW
- Street Tuner Challenge: Black Thursday (Speed, 9:30 p.m.)