(Friday, November 30th, 2007) Tonight: a typical Friday — with a Cool Tools rerun added to DIY’s lineup — and a new bacon-riffic episode of How It’s Made.
Is it just us, or does it look like Cool Tools draws heavily from Toolmonger’s posts a few months back?
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 38, electric baseboard heaters, moulded pulp containers, and video games and chicken (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Falling Waters (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Mountain of Steel (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 31, horse-drawn carriages, artificial eyes, dog and cat food and mirrors (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Deck the Hulls (Home, 7:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Phoenix Stadium, LA Trade Tower, Surfing (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- Take Home Handyman: Just Add Water: Becka & Dominic (Home, 7:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 44, horseshoes, dishwashers, graphite fly rods and frozen pizzas (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: Hall Seat (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Clean Slate (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made 4: Episode 12, bacon, snow blowers, and luxury cars (Science, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- New Yankee Workshop: CD Storage Case (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made 4: Episode 11, scalpels, oil paints, British police helmets, and ice axes (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Veneering Tips and Techniques (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Deepest Tunnel (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Celebrity Rides: Burt Builds a Bandit (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Cool Tools: Multi-Task (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)