(Wednesday, November 28th, 2007) A new Mythbusters revisits the rich treasure of Pirate myths and we get a new Street Tuner Challenge that’s titled oddly for a show that airs on Wednesday.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 17, winter jackets, animation, mushrooms and gold (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Lack of Truss, Part 1 (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: High Risk Tower (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 1, aluminum foil, snowboards, soft polymer contact lenses and bread (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 38, electric baseboard heaters, moulded pulp containers, video games and chicken (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 33, prepared mustard, violins, nuts and bolts, and toilet paper (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Space Shuttle, Rollercoaster, Pool Tables (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 29, wheel loaders, vegetable oil, hand tools and cotton swabs (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Pirates 2! (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- Rock Solid: Granite Countertops (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Manufactured Stone Fireplace (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Street Tuner Challenge: Black Thursday (Speed, 9:00 p.m.) NEW
- Street Tuner Challenge: A Mini Mini Build (Speed, 9:30 p.m.)