(Tuesday, November 20th, 2007) A new Trade School shows us cabinetry which is a great way to get the cabinetry bug. Mike Rowe and Dirty Jobs has what is probably a clip show, but in our opinion they tend to make good clip shows so we don’t mind so much.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 20, traditional bows, coffee machines, mascots and hammocks (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Gone to Pot (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: World’s Tallest Skyscraper (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 13, electrical panels, kites, eyeglass frames and toothbrushes (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Wild Goose Chase (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Cruise Liner, Satellite, Suspension Bridge (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 38, Drill Bits, Photo Booths, Stamps (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Creepy, Slimy And Just Plain Weird (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- 10 Things You Must Know: Installing a Fence (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Trade School: Cabinetry (DIY, 9:30 p.m.) NEW