(Monday, November 12th, 2007) Tonight: a new Top Gear and all the How It’s Made and Dirty Jobs reruns you care to (re)watch.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 44, horseshoes, dishwashers, graphite fly rods and frozen pizzas (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Holmes Inspection – Part 2 (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build it Bigger: Mega-Tunnel (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- Trains & Locomotives (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 31, matches, carousel horses, fine porcelain and automobile fuel tanks (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Exploding Water Heater (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Special Effects Artist (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Fighter Jet, Baseball, Sports Car (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- Top Gear: Episode 6 (BBC America, 7:00 p.m.) NEW
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 33, Crayons, Wooden Kayaks, Lawn Mowers, Gold Chains (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Reef Ball Maker (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Top Gear: Episode 5 (BBC America, 8:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Wine Maker (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Jobs That Bite…Harder (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)