(Tuesday, November 6th, 2007) A new Dirty Jobs shows us how to make some concrete balls (which would be cool strawberry planters, in my opinion) and a new Trade School shows us diesel engine repair. Made in America is MIA for some reason. Come back, Cliff!
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 36, firefighter helmets, nautical compasses, packaging tubes and hand saws (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Showing the Cracks (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Floating City (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 33, crayons, wooden kayaks, lawn mowers and gold chains (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Alpaca Shearer (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Bullet Proof Vests, Robots, Formation Skydivers (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Batteries (History, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 29, Lighters, Fossils, Hockey Pucks, High-Pressure Cylinders (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Reef Ball Maker (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.) NEW
- 10 Things You Must Know: Retaining Walls (DIY, 5:00 p.m.)
- Trade School: Diesel Repair (DIY, 9:30 p.m.) NEW
- Dirty Jobs: Alligator Farmer (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)