(Saturday, November 3rd, 2007) Everything is a rerun tonight, but there’s certainly plenty to watch. Still, best to head out to the shop and get something done.
All times are central.
- MythBusters: Explosive Decompression (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: Miter Bench and Storage (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 1, aluminum foil, snowboards, soft polymer contact lenses and bread (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: Steamer Trunk (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 2, compact discs, mozzarella cheese, pantyhose, and fluorescent tubes (Discovery, 8:30 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Coopered Hall-Table (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 12, Aluminum screw caps, chocolate, pills and pasta (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Spice Rack With Decorative Inlay (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 16, personal watercraft, ice skates, wine and office furniture (Discovery, 9:30 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: Versatile Bookshelves (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)