(Friday, October 26th, 2007) Tonight we get a night of reruns. If you’re a regular couch potato, tonight is best spent out in the shop. But if you need to vegetate — and you haven’t seen all these already — there’s plenty to watch.
But our pick of the night: Burt Builds a Bandit!
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 12, Aluminum screw caps, chocolate, pills and pasta (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Falling Flat (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Battle Machines (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 7, kayaks, safety boots, electronic signs and breakfast cereals (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Cheese Maker (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: This Show is Fan-tastic (Home, 7:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Monster Digger, Submarine, Beer Car (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- Take Home Handyman: Stripping for Beginners: Julie & Ray (Home, 7:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 20, Traditional Bows, Coffee Machines, Mascots, Hammocks (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: Dressing Table (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Unfinished Business (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: Mailbox (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Wall-Mounted Magazine Rack (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: High Risk Tower (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Celebrity Rides: Burt Builds a Bandit (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)