(Wednesday, October 24th, 2007) Tonight: a new Street Tuner Challenge and a return to Discovery being the How It’s Made channel.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 11, plastic bags, solar panels, plastic gasoline containers and hockey sticks (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: O-fence-ive (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build it Bigger: Space Tower (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 24, aluminum pots and pans, artificial limbs, peanut butter and high intensity light bulbs (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 29, wheel loaders, vegetable oil, hand tools and cotton swabs (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 27, pre-inked Stamps, cranberries, cotton yarn, and road signs (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Voice Flame Extinguisher (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Space Shuttle, Rollercoaster, Pool Tables (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 18, Air Filters, Billiard Cues, Ice Sculptures, Suits (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Big Rig Myths (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Bluestone Landing (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Adobe Planting Shed (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Street Tuner Challenge: Make it Lighter…In Case it Rolls (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- Street Tuner Challenge: Meet the Teams…Strip the Cars (Speed, 9:30 p.m.)