(Monday, October 22nd, 2007) BBC says we get a new Top Gear, and we get the now-expected Junkyard Wars reruns.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 5, copy paper, jeans, computers and plate glass (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: House to Home – Part 1 (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build it Bigger: Mega-Tunnel (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- Trains and Locomotives (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 13, Bicycle helmets, lithium batteries, car brakes, and aluminum (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Anti-Gravity Device (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Fighter Jet, Baseball, Sports Car (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- Top Gear: Episode 3 (BBC America, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 16, ropes, billiard tables, sailboards, and cymbals (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- Top Gear: Episode 2 (BBC America, 8:00 p.m.)
- Junkyard Wars: Off Road Golf (Home, 9:00 p.m.)
- Junkyard Wars: Drag Boats (Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Viewer Special (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)