(Wednesday, October 17th, 2007) Tonight: a new Build It Bigger builds a baseball stadium and we seem to have returned to a heavy schedule of How It’s Made reruns — not that we’re complaining (much).
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 1, paving asphalt, marshmallow cookies, loudspeakers and electronic door locks (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: This Mould House (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Hurricane-Proof Homes (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 51, architectural moldings, pulleys, industrial rubber hoses and sheet vinyl flooring (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 14, eyeglass lenses, granite, potato chips and microprocessors (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 18, Hydroponic lettuce, construction wood and fishing flies (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Major League Stadium (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Bullet Proof Vests, Robots, Formation Skydivers (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Specials (RFD-TV, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 13, electrical panels, kites, eyeglass frames, and toothbrushes (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Snow Special (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Manufactured Stone Fireplace (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Stamped Concrete (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)