(Wednesday, October 10th, 2007) We get lots of reruns tonight — as usual — but there’s a new, tunnelicious, episode of Build it Bigger to keep you tuned in to Discovery.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 4, hearing aids, 3-D puzzles, rubber mats, and toilets (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Kitchen Coleslaw (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Coaster Build Off (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 41, plastic injection moulds, automotive oil filters, filing cabinets and blown glass (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 8, trucks, adhesive bandages, computer circuit boards and liquors (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 10, holograms, package printing, skin cultures and canned corn (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Deepest Tunnel (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How Do They Do It?: Speeding Car, Water Display, White Wash (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 8, suits of armor, street light poles are erected, poles are bent and a membrane switch (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Mega Movie Myths Episode 1 (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Mega Movie Myths Episode 2 (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)