Remember old-school Toolmonger that was all young, dumb and full of… vigor? So do we. Check out what we were discussing a year ago this week:
- We got our mitts on an early version of Stanley’s then-new FatMax trigger clamps, and pronounced ’em good. We still use this one in the shop.
- Tired of hacking at cable casings with your nice pocket knife? Use the right tool for the job: a hacking knife.
- We first saw Dremel’s EZ-Lock system about this time last year. Now it’s a fixture in our Dremel rigs.
- For years contractors working in remote areas have known about Ramset’s gas-powered nailers. But we didn’t discover ’em until a year ago.
- Any post that leads off with “Listen up all you Little House on the Prarie freaks” is worth a read in my humble opinion.
- It’s a year later and Eastmen Industries still hasn’t brought the hovermower to US shelves. What the hell’s wrong with them? You know we’d all buy one — even if it doesn’t work worth a damn. I mean, c’mon! It’s a freakin’ hovermower.
- Save your thumb. Really. Though you could probably save your wallet by making one of these yourself.
- And lastly, let’s hope the ‘Depot puts grills on sale again this year. Mine’s getting a little worse for wear.
Of course, you don’t have to wait for us to call out these great old posts. Try plugging your areas of interest into TM’s search engine to turn up hours of old-school TM fun. See you next week.