(Friday, September 28th, 2007) We’ve all been curious, at one time or another, about how steel wool is made. Well, tonight you find out on a new How It’s Made.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Drain Disdain (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Built-In Bench (Home, 7:00 p.m.)
- Take Home Handyman: Getting Plastered: Hunter & Will (Home, 7:30 p.m.)
- New Yankee Workshop: Four Drawer Chest (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: A River Ran Through It (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made 4: Episode 4, Steel Wool, Ranges, Carved Candles, Slot Machines (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made 4: Episode 3, Wooden Bowl, Chainsaws, Stackable Potato Chips, Jet Compressor Bl
- ades (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Boot Camp (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: ’65 Mustang, Wheels, Finishing Touches and Restoration Recap (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Resto Rides: ’66 El Camino Restoration, Part 1: Suspension and Brakes (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)