Remember old-school Toolmonger that was all young, dumb and full of… vigor? So do we. Check out what we were discussing a year ago this week:
- We wrote about Dremel’s cordless pumpkin carving kit, a cool (and cheap) addition to the upcoming Boo-day fun.
- We also noticed Ryobi’s radio for the One+ kit. Man, that One+ line has everything.
- Kreg’s “universal bench clamp” still looks like a cool solution if you’re willing to mod your bench.
- We gushed about the only Snap-on tool I can afford. (PS: I’ll send a pair of gloves to the first person — who doesn’t write for TM — who guesses correctly in comments which project I bought it for.)
- Crafting on the go? We found a cool butane-powered hot glue gun.
- And after testing GearWrench’s serpantine belt tool we pronounced it freakin’ awesome. I still wonder how we lived without one.
Of course, you don’t have to wait for us to call out these great old posts. Try plugging your areas of interest into TM’s search engine to turn up hours of old-school TM fun. See you next week.