(Wednesday, September 26th, 2007) For all you fast boat freaks, a new Build it Bigger shows us what goes into racing boats.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Lack of Truss, Part 2 (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 52, putty knives, garage doors, electric motors and wool (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: SUSPENSE-SION (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Copper (History, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 16, ropes, billiard tables, sailboards and cymbals (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Air Cylinder Rocket (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Bullets Fired Up (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Turbo-Charged Boats (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 29, wheel loaders, vegetable oil, hand tools and cotton swabs (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 30, temporary metal fences, asphalt shingles, expanded polystyrene products, and hard candies (Science, 9:30 p.m.)