(Tuesday, September 25th, 2007) We get a new 10 Things You Must Know tonight, which covers one of those “round tuit” projects which, like installing molding, we never seem to complete. Otherwise it’s a slew of reruns.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Lack of Truss, Part 1 (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Ford Uncovered, Camaro Discovered (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Billboard Installer (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Juvenille Delinquent (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Homer Laughlin China Company Fiestaware, Emeco Aluminum Chair Company, Ball Corporation aluminum cans (Travel, 7:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Qubica/AMF Bowling, Honeywell Life Safety fire alarms, All American Hot Dog Cart (Travel, 7:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Cave Digger (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 41, glass bottles, hacksaws and goalie masks (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Installing Accent Lighting (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 43, battery tins and optical lenses (Discovery, 9:30 p.m.)
- Trade School: Industrial HVAC (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Ostrich Farmer (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)