(Friday, September 21st, 2007) Tonight: a new episode of How It’s Made. Machining compressor blades is beautiful to behold, and there should be some woodturning as well. Otherwise it’s reruns, reruns, reruns.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Falling Waters (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Glue (History, 6:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Deck the Hulls (Home, 7:00 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: The Lumberyard (History, 7:00 p.m.)
- Take Home Handyman: Help in the Bedroom: Holly & Dave (Home, 7:30 p.m.)
- The New Yankee Workshop: Teak Pedestal Table (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Gone to Pot (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made 4: Episode 3, Wooden Bowl, Chainsaws, Stackable Potato Chips, Jet Compressor Blades (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made 4: Episode 2, Boomerangs, Barbecues, Pinball Machines, Strobe Lights (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Super Fast Warship (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1965 Mustang, Pt 8: Interior Restoration (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: ’65 Mustang Restoration, Pt. 9: Dash, Stereo and Head/Taillight Upgrades (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)