Gojo Hand cleaner 1 Gallon

If you spend any real time getting greasy in the shop — like I do — this is an essential tool. Ryder Fleet Products is currently offering this one-gallon container of Gojo hand cleaner for $9.45. (Shipping runs around $7 as it’s heavy.) You get a one-gallon pump dispenser with a removable nail brush, and Gojo works well on most industrial oil and grease.

Orange Hand Cleaner [GOJO]
One-Gallon of Gojo [Ryder Fleet Products]
Street Pricing [Google Products]

7 Responses to Dealmonger: A Gallon Of GoJo Orange Hand Cleaner For $10

1. F451 says:

Ah yes, the proverbial Gojo one gallon size that resides in our laundry room. And since it is such a matching decor piece with its flaming orange color, my wife does not have enough kind words to say about it! I am certain that should I die first, my Gojo will be the first item to go into the trash.

2. Pencilneck says:

I’m more of a ZEP Reach man, works better and doesn’t dry my skin out as much. Not sure about the “pleasant almond smell”, but I follow up with regular soap and water and life is good.

3. TMIB_Seattle says:

One of the best hand cleaning methods I’ve found:

Start with Orange Gojo, no water. lather up real good with it.
    Next, sprinkle powdered Boraxo hand soap on your hands (I have an old Noxema container with a nail-perforated lid that I use)
    Scrub well with the Gojo/Boraxo mix until pieces begin to flake off and there’s very little moisture.
    Add a *tiny* amount of water and keep scrubbing.
    Add a tiny bit more as you rub your hands together.
    contunue adding small amounts of water while you scrub until most of the boraxo is gone, then if needed, wet hands well and scrub boraxo into any of the dirty spots left.

In addition to being quite effective, it’s also cheap. Powdered Boraxo is very reasonably priced, particularly if you buy it in large packages.

–TMIB

4. Chris S says:

fast orange works really well and is pretty cheap at walmart (auto aisle)

5. TimG says:

I find the best (and cheapest!) hand cleaning method to be just Sunlight dish washing detergent (liquid stuff) and one of Scotch-Brites ‘No Rust’ scouring pads. The pads are the key, they aren’t too rough to hurt/scratch your hands yet they scrub the grease/etc right off.

These are the ones I’m talking about:

They come with ‘soap’ in them, but I just keep using one until it falls apart (last a long time) as I don’t need the imbedded soap, the sunlight works great.

Tim

6. desiree says:

i love gojo! 🙂

7. poopieskis says:

GO GOJO GO GO GO GOJO!
    yum. :]
    I wants gojo in mah payuntsss awl noite lawng.
    pfffft.