(Tuesday, September 18th, 2007) Tonight: new episodes of Dirty Jobs (a clip show, alas) and 10 Things You Must Know. But how will I protect my shiny new security system?
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Wash and Weep (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Steering New Power (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Hoof Cleaner (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Junk in the Trunk (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Gore-Tex, US Pole, Skee-Ball Company (Travel, 7:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: All-Clad Metalcrafters, The Belden Brick Company, NECCO (Travel, 7:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Crew’s Cruise (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 46, CO2 cartridges, pretzels, scissor lifts and skating rinks (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Installing a Home Security System (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 50, fur coat, a hearse, outdoor lighting fixtures and a golf tee (Discovery, 9:30 p.m.)
- Trade School: Roofing (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Coal Miner (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)