(Wednesday, September 12th, 2007) Tonight’s not the most exciting night on TV, though Diet Coke and Mentos is always with (re)watching.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Completely Incomplete (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 50, countertop laminate, frozen treats, children’s building blocks and detergents (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Suspensions Upgrade – Engines Teardown (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 12, kitchen knives, mannequins, socks and hypodermic needles (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Earthquake Machine (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Diet Coke and Mentos (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Biggest Casino (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 24, aluminum pots and pans, artificial limbs, peanut butter and high intensity light bulbs (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 25, coins, cars and grocery carts are made (Science, 9:30 p.m.)