(Tuesday, September 11th, 2007) Tonight: a new episode of 10 Things You Must Know. The rerun Starrett segment on Made in America is worth watching, as is Trade School’s Small Engine Repair.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Let’s Rejoist (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Metal Mania vs Sand Blast Power (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Snake Researcher (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Roadies Stole My ‘Vette! (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Sunkist/Limoneira Lemons, Starrett, Tums (Travel, 7:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Frito-Lay Corn Chips, Crane paper, Steelcase office furniture (Travel, 7:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Mushroom Farmer (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 48, motorcycles, clay pipes, drumsticks and whistles (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Installing a Home Theater (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 51, fishing reels, miniature houses, and kitchen mixers (Discovery, 9:30 p.m.)
- Trade School: Small Engine Repair (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Skull Cleaner (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)