(Saturday, September 8th, 2007) DIY dependably brings us reruns of their woodworking shows. And Metal is worth watching with your dinner, even if they don’t mention Motley Crue.
All times are central.
- Modern Marvels: Metal (History, 6:00 p.m.)
- The New Yankee Workshop: Maple Canopy Bed (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- The New Yankee Workshop: Cherry Shaving Stand (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Egyptian-Inspired Mahogany Dresser, Episode 2 of 2 (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Woodsculpting: Vic Hood: Carved Wood-Spirit (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: Lamp Table (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)