(Friday, September 7th, 2007) Fridays are getting pretty boring these days, but if you’ve been hiding out in the shop for a few months you might enjoy tonight’s slew of reruns on Home, Science and DIY. How about some new content for the fall lineup, Mr. Programming Executive?
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Wall of Sound (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Shop…Cut Rebuild! (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Episode 9 (Home, 7:00 p.m.)
- Take Home Handyman: Just Add Water: Becka & Dominic (Home, 7:30 p.m.)
- The New Yankee Workshop: Cherry Shaving Stand (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 51, fishing reels, miniature houses, and kitchen mixers (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Taking a Bath (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 52, manhole covers, range hoods, artificial logs, and snowmobiles (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Battle Machines (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1965 Mustang Restoration, Pt. 4: Wiring, Brakes and Chassis Upgrades (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: ’65 Mustang Restoration, Pt. 5: Salvage Parts and Exhaust System Upgrades (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)