(Wednesday, September 5th, 2007) Tonight: a new Mythbusters about RFID tags — who gets chipped? — and a new Build it Bigger with a big boat build.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Showing the Cracks (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 11, cement, caskets, soft drinks and glider rockers (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Steering New Power (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Metal (History, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 13, electrical panels, kites, eyeglass frames and toothbrushes (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Shattering Subwoofer (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Myth Revolution (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Floating City (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 22, steel safes, false teeth, airplanes and maple syrup (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 23, gummies candy, fish, aluminum cans and bronze sculptures (Science, 9:30 p.m.)