(Tuesday, September 4th, 2007) Maybe the networks are resting from the holiday weekend mayhem; we don’t even have a marathon tonight, and everything is a rerun. We did really enjoy the RGM watch segment on Made in America, however.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Taking a Bath (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Crated Ponies & Suspension (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Steam Ship Cleaner (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Merillat Kitchen Cabinets, Art Research Enterprises, Columbus Washboard (Travel, 7:00 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Chip & Chris Flipped (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Zildjian Cymbals, RGM watch, Mrs. Grossman’s paper company (Travel, 7:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Bell Maker (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 52, manhole covers, range hoods, artificial logs, and snowmobiles (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Know 10 Things You Must Know: Building Retaining Walls (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 19, escalator handrails, highlighters, guitar strings and wigs (Discovery, 9:30 p.m.)
- Trade School: Farrier Science (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Alpaca Shearer (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)