(Friday, August 31st, 2007) Tonight’s highlight is a new episode of Trick My Truck. Otherwise it’s reruns on Home, Science and DIY.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Out of the Ashes – Part 1 (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 19, Escalator Handrails, Highlighters, Guitar Strings, Wigs (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 17, seatbelts, windows, wax figurines, and hot air balloons (Science, 5:30 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Episode 8 (Home, 7:00 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Mike Justice’s Sawtooth (CMT, 7:00 p.m.)
- Take Home Handyman: All Lit Up: Stephanie and Chris (Home, 7:30 p.m.)
- The New Yankee Workshop: Maple Canopy Bed (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Ceiling the Deal (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 30, temporary metal fences, asphalt shingles, expanded polystyrene products, and hard candies are revealed (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 35, inflatable watercraft, couscous, modeling dough and wicker products (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Coaster Build Off (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: ’65 Mustang Restoration, Part 2: Suspension, Brakes and Steering Column (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: ’65 Mustang Restoration, Pt. 3: Performance Engine Upgrades (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)