(Wednesday, August 29th, 2007) We get a new Mythbusters tonight, with Adam and Jamie donning spandex tights to test superhero myths. The real entertainment will be on all the comic fanboy forums after it airs. Otherwise it’s just reruns of Mythbusters and How It’s Made, etc.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Bargain Basement (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 36, wind generators, PVC gloves, thermo-formed glass and fire trucks (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Metal Mania vs Sand Blast Power (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 10, goalie pads, lapel pins, cardboard boxes and crystal wine glasses (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Grenades and Guts (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Superhero Hour (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 20, carpet, drinking water, laser eye surgery and acoustic guitars (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 21, fiberglass boats, clothes dryers, bubble gum and fireworks (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Killer Whirlpool (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)