(Friday, August 24th, 2007) It’s all reruns tonight, so if you’ve already seen these episodes, you might want to head out to the shop and make your own memories!
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: House Arrest (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 48, car engines, flour, recliners and envelopes (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 52, putty knives, garage doors, electric motors, and wool (Science, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 35, inflatable watercraft, couscous, modeling dough and wicker products (Science, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 34, fresh cut flowers, adhesive tape, tofu and lottery tickets (Science, 6:30 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Gutter Gals (Home, 7:00 p.m.)
- Take Home Handyman: Back Door Bling: Max & Brandon (Home, 7:30 p.m.)
- The New Yankee Workshop: Adirondack Loveseat (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Unfinished Business (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: ’48 Indian Motorcycle, Pt. 10: The Finishing Touches (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1965 Mustang Restoration, Part 1: Introduction, History and Getting Started (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Ice Road Truckers: 10 – The Final Run (History, 10:00 p.m.)