(Wednesday, August 22nd, 2007) A new Mythbusters promises to gore a bullfighting myth. We’re guessing they don’t intend to shove Jamie or Adam out in a ring with a ticked-off, live bull, but it still sounds interesting.
Has anyone watched How Do They Do It? on the Science channel? Do you think it’s Toolmonger worthy? We’re not sure if we should start listing it or not. Sound off in comments.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: House to Home – Part 2 (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 32, yogurt, candles, neon signs and book binding (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 9, sulkies, bagpipes, yule logs, and fishing lures (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Build it Bigger: Big Easy Rebuild (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Red Rag to a Bull (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 1, aluminum foil, snowboards, soft polymer contact lenses and bread (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 2, compact discs, mozzarella cheese, pantyhose, and fluorescent tubes (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Western Myths (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)