(Friday, August 17th, 2007) Tonight: a new Build it Bigger on Science, which is odd as it means that they alternate between Discovery and Science for new episodes. Are they competing with themselves now? Besides that, we’ve got a bunch of fun reruns on DIY and Home.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Hullaba-Loo (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 29, wheel loaders, vegetable oil, hand tools and cotton swabs (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 34, fresh cut flowers, adhesive tape, tofu and lottery tickets (Science, 5:30 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: This Show is Fan-tastic (Home, 7:00 p.m.)
- Take Home Handyman: Getting Drippy With it: Sharon and Zyon (Home, 7:30 p.m.)
- The New Yankee Workshop: Chestnut Steamer Trunk (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Best Laid Plan (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 33, mustard, violins, nuts and bolts, and toilet paper (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Build it Bigger: Mega-Tunnel (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: ’48 Indian Motorcycle, Pt. 9: Electrical Components, Shift Lever and Seat (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1938 Packard: Finishing Touches and Recap (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)