(Tuesday, August 14th, 2007) Vomit Island is possibly the best Dirty Jobs title ever for a new episode, although we’re not sure we actually want to watch it. Besides that regurgative episode, you’ve got a new Build it Bigger, and DIY delivers a new 10 Things You Must Know on finishing a basement.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Best Laid Plan (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Hide ‘n’ Seek (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Bug Breeder (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Vomit Island Workers (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Boot Camp (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Ping Golf Clubs, Devlin boats, Sewah Studios historical markers (Travel, 9:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: 10 Things You Must Know: Finishing a Basement (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Ice Road Truckers: 09 – The Big Melt (History, 9:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Head Penn Tennis Balls, fountains at WET Design, Starbucks (Travel, 9:30 p.m.)
- Trade School: Stained Glass (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Garbage Pit Technician (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)