(Saturday, August 11th, 2007) DIY brings us a wonderful new Woodsculpting that marries carving with gunsmithing which sounds like a good combo. Also, don’t miss watching the rerun of Wood Works if you’re a sharpening enthusiast either.
There’s also a mini dirty jobs marathon that includes Leather Tanner which was particularly disgusting and alpaca shearing. Not bad for a Saturday.
All times are central
- Dirty Jobs: Alpaca Shearer (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Cheese Maker (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Billboard Installer (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- The New Yankee Workshop: Miter Bench and Storage (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Snake Wrangler (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- The New Yankee Workshop: Miter Bench and Storage (again???) (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Hand Tools and Sharpening Tour (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Leather Tanner (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Woodsculpting: Gun-Stock (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: Ottoman (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)