(Friday, August 10th, 2007) There’s nothing but reruns on tonight. Build it Bigger is worth watching, if you haven’t seen it previously, featuring rigging, cutting and welding on ships.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Cabinet Chaos (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 38, electric baseboard heaters, molded pulp containers and video games (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Cold Feet (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 37, radiators, hatchery chicks, phyllo dough and cross-country skis (Science, 5:30 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Attic Access (Home, 7:00 p.m.)
- Trick My Truck: Joe Henry’s Fowl Play (CMT, 7:00 p.m.)
- Take Home Handyman: Shedding it All: Alex & Danny (Home, 7:30 p.m.)
- The New Yankee Workshop: Miter Bench and Storage (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Kitchen Coleslaw (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 27, pre-inked stamps, cranberries, cotton yarn, road signs (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 28, combination locks, pottery, recreational vehicles and erasers (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Build it Bigger: Biggest Warship (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: ’48 Indian Motorcycle: Speedometer, Fuel Lines and Leather (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1938 Packard: Exterior and Interior Cosmetics (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)