(Wednesday, August 8th, 2007) The Mythbusters take on America’s favorite pastime in an all new episode tonight, but they probably won’t be looking into whether you can achieve current records without the aid of performance enhancing drugs.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Access Denied (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: No Grout About It (Home, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 30, temporary metal fences, asphalt shingles, expanded polystyrene products and hard candies (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Engine Day (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 46, 3D commercial signs, hardwood floors, corrugated polyethylene pipe and mattresses (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Baseball Myths (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 1, aluminum foil, snowboards, soft polymer contact lenses and bread (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Ice Road Truckers: 02 – Destination: Diamond Mine (History, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 2, compact discs, mozzarella cheese, pantyhose, and fluorescent tubes (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Walking on Water (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)